There are so many fun things you can do with found leaves. Here are ten things!
1) Draw them! Leaves offer diverse visual inspiration
2) Dry them Pop them in a thick book as a bookmark
3) Draw around them! Refine those fine motor skills and trace around some leaves.
4) Find different varieties (Go exploring!)
5) Make a crown out of leaves, possibly stapled or glued to a strip of paper or felt.
6) Make pictures with them!
7) Make seasonal art
8) Print with them
9) make a leaf garland, practice threading and make lovely decorations!
10) Do a rubbing impression with crayon or pencil
(Lay paper over leaf, shade lightly to expose the bumps and ridges of the leaf)